Sunday, May 04, 2008 @5:57 PM
power and knowledge, inscribed on bodies which form the nexus of various ideologies and expectations. am i no longer myself anymore, but a Foucauldian woman's body?do God's will, not man's. God's will alone, or I'll be shred to pieces from tethers tied in all directions. Your will alone I seek Dad...
Jesus i need your comfort, i need your love to flow through me like never before. I need to understand how you loved people like me who're so ugly and bitter in their hearts they never deserved to be loved - but you did love them, with overflowing compassion and passion, and you died for them. how did you do it? where did such amazing love come from? Show me more of that love Daddy, help me to see my own plank without judging by the other's mite. and let Your love flow thru me so I may love better and see clearer...
'how marvellous, how wonderful, and my song shall ever be...
how marvellous, how wonderful is my Saviour's love for me'