Monday, October 15, 2007 @10:29 AM
Went to Hyde Park on Saturday and hadn't played frisbee for more than 5 minutes when someone did a hammer throw - I jumped - landed - 'click' went the sound - and the next minute I was on the ground, grovelling in pain and whining "aaaahhhhh don't touch me don't touch me don't touch meeee arghghhhhhhhhhhhhh".
Thought it should have recovered by now; had been gymming steadily and even went for 2 runs... but I guess not. "Patience, girl, patience," A was saying. I really really want to be able to dance/play frisbee/basketball/badminton/whatever again, so this is really humbling and trying. >.<
Yeah, was hopping around the house for the first half of Sunday but after Arcoxia and lots of prayer the 70% of the pain went away - which is miraculous for just a day. Thank God, and thank God for everyone around who's just being so sweet really! :) -warm and fuzzy-