Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @11:05 PM
This blog is up again! It's been pretty exciting; spent the weekend at Somerset 'cuz of Lucy and Jon's wedding, and in Somerset I got to spend time with dear Tasha as well. Beautiful English countryside -swoons-. Since then I've been back in London sorting out academic and administration stuff. Have enrolled, collected my uni card, set up my email, went for the induction meeting and drinks social afterward, met interesting people (the sample's much more varied in Masters I s'pose, though not as varied as I expected), been to the library which was one heckuva labyrinth compared to the molehill in York... and I've had lovely dinners with Vivian who's currently hosting me in Canada Water at the moment. Tube transportation is ridiculously expensive; have blown 15 quid already even tho I've been here less than a week.
But oh well, it's London. Walked across the Waterloo bridge over the Thames and with a gorgeous view of the London eye and Westminster on my left, thinking...
"I'M IN LONDON?!"
Yayyy. :) looking forward to jazz clubs and live gigs.