Saturday, June 30, 2007 @10:27 PM
went for Dave and Lizzie's wedding today. it was awesome :) service was at 2pm and the reception started about 5pm at the Royal York Hotel. fabulous food and company, and it was just really sweet. Got to see people I haven't seen in a long time... so it was nice catching up, though for periods of time I was just spacing out. Pictures will be uploaded soon, hopefully. Haven't even blogged about the travelling but... ah, it'll be done someday. Internet's gone as of tomorrow so it'll have to be over the school computers...
regrets and mistakes; wish I wasn't so afraid of
really getting to know people. it was touch and go a lot of the time, and it's sad that there're so many I wish I could have developed deeper friendships, even just conversations, with. Oh well...
heart's aflutter; keep still, girl, keep still.