Sunday, April 29, 2007 @7:41 PM
life now is pretty enjoyable, all things considered. I'm having a pretty good deal of freedom although there're 2 essay deadlines in 3 weeks, and so far it's been good to read so much yet be able to take good breaks with friends over curry and the dinner table, eclectic suppers, sunday roast, yccf tea and chocolates, church (notice all involve food except the last one). well and the weather has been great, the blue skies and sunny lawns just beautiful! little goslings are erupting from nowhere too. and the bunnies! the! Baby! Bun!nies!!!! above all, God's been faithful.
lucy and jon's wedding is on 15 Sept, ohhh I hope I hope I hope I can come back to England to attend it... actually I'm really hoping to come back to England for an MA, guess I'm not ready to face Singapore's cramming/cramping lifestyle again.
yet, it seems like plans at home are starting to take shape. Had a few convos with people from home just now: secured a contact for a jazz piano tutor, talk of even a primary school class reunion seems up in the air, and I just can't wait to get back, to see beloveds like zing, sam, jac; to see brothers and sisters in gcmc like Gaius, HT, elaine, weiyan, xueying, etc. and of course, just to be with ma and wei in my snuggly home. But for all this excitement, I might just be avoiding the fact that I've got to face leaving york, and 'tis a sad sad thing. But for every door that closes God opens a new one, and I suppose I've really gotta rest in contentment for the season I'm in now, cherish it to the fullest, then move on without regrets, and find contentment in the next.
Crossroads... CROSSroads, as Sam said!
really hope to come back to England nevertheless. [surrenders]