Saturday, April 28, 2007 @2:08 AM
feel like I've come out of a long dark tunnel; it's been so dark, the past 5? 6? weeks? don't even know when it started... funny how dark it was now you look back in even though it didn't feel that bad when you were in there, funny that it's only when I'm out in the light again that I realise that it can be a lot brighter and brighter than what I accustom myself to. people are satisfied with so little, as CS Lewis said, ever ready to settle with playing in the mud not knowing that there's a beautiful beach awaiting. another stage of release, of facing fears, of staring hard at the past with blinking tears and healing fears. yes, I'm scared, scared to face the buried pain, yet -
"Yet I am always with You;
You hold me by my right hand." Ps 73:23Whom shall I fear? You trade my ashes for beauty indeed. I give you my broken bits, and I thank You for the smile You put on my face.
You are the reason I smile.