Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @2:42 AM
No time for MSN again!
But it's all been good. Went for jazz dance today and it was so so fun! Tho to be honest I still look strange and horribly un-graceful! After dinner Miranda and I tried to remember the routines from previous classes and we had such a laugh; we even tried to take individual shots in sequence to remember the routines better in future.

After class Ailin, Miranda and I had a fantastic dinner of Emperor Chicken, Spamelette and Sambal belachan spinach, with Chicken rice (just the rice) to boot! Gosh, it was incredibly yummy and filling. Oh wells. At least I did a lot of stretching in dance today...
Can't wait for essay plan to be handed in on Friday, though next week I've got to start thinking of Anglo-Saxon really. Ah! Actually my mind just keeps drifting to post-Summertermweek5!!! Then mommy and Wei will be coming down, and ah! Cruise on the Nile! Paris! Barcelona!! whee!!!!
Ok. Back to readings.