Saturday, March 10, 2007 @4:52 AM
koi,
as the daisy, as the jewel -
It hasn't changed very much since then,
when the eyes first set their sights on you.
Words of a foggy past
Return to whisper by
thirsty ears
that crave just abit of nothing
And all of everything.
They crave
that forbidden seedchest
Unripe as of yet, coated with a red veneer -
Alluring, attractive, wormful;
Soft to crunch and sweet to bitter eyes.
I grasp, and I grip,
and it slips through my hands
because it was never meant to be caught
But given, never meant to be clenched
But free, and beautiful,
in the underwater ebb and flow.
It swims, and I wait,
Under the marquee of a promise
with shade and shelter at His command
No fear, no - for there is no fear in love.
It swims, and I wait.
Wait.
Tuesday, December 10, 2002images.
a koi with its slender grace
it writhes, glides
perpetual struggle amidst the
underwater ebb and flow
a flower so dainty
bright yellow, orange maybe
pretty. but small, and so hard to
hold in hand;
grasp.
jewel. no, jewels...
every sparkling face reflects such...
intensity.
as do your eyes
when I look into them
sunshine?
rays, rays that
try to break through the overcast sky that hangs above
the light that
peers to seek lands of far yonder
confusion.
confusion an image.
like dark ink an emulsion in water.
like how this is amazingly incoherent.
like how I'm so lost
about you.
So lost
About you.