Sunday, December 24, 2006 @6:36 PM

Weeks 9-10 of last term were also a process of winding down for Halifax CU stuff. People have been asking if it feels weird to finish off and pass it on, but I've never felt anything until I had to type the very last email and send it out. Wasn't that bad really, but my heart did seem to skip a beat...... On Weds of Week 10 the old and new college teams had a social at Jonny's - Chilli con carne and wine, mmmm - followed by Halifax CU ice-skating and some chillout and mafia at Mike's. Hobart and Elizabeth were gooooooooood. Enjoyed myself quite alot really, despite the flooded skating rink (ice melted because of warm weather); most of us went home at about 1 or 2ish in the wee hours after mafia, and as I was walking home I felt, wow, so this is the end of my road in 'official' service. But I felt like I was walking towards somewhere new as this road was tapering off to a close, and it seems like this opening door will giving me some freedom and space to grow in the next 6 months or so, perhaps in a way that may really stretch me. Sometimes, tho, I just want to stay stagnant and comfortable; we're all creatures of habit in some way or other, sometimes I'm just used to being lazy. It's a good thing to be jolted awake I s'pose.
Anyhows, here're the pics of that night... ah, I'll miss working and praying and laughing with these fantabulous people......





