<body> <body>

Monday, October 30, 2006 @1:24 AM

It's a heavy day; started out at church really amazingly as I felt 'in frequency with the angels' worship' (to quote John Barton) and it's been so long since I sobbed at a p&w session. Didn't really know what was wrong, just felt so touched, so touched by a Father who loves me...

... was incredibly happy and chirpy, but there was a weird bubble of tears inside of me that needed pouring out. Msged Tim and he sent me a link to a beautiful video which broke abit of that bubble; then Rokey msged me separately and it broke more of that bubble. At the end of it all I felt incredibly weak, vulnerable, and tired. So tired.

And I've been feeling so fatigued for a long time without knowing now. It's not just the physical weakness, it's the thought and act of carrying everything on my own shoulders as if my actions were all that mattered; that I had to do this, and this, and that, no that, and this as well, and everything became a mire of endless paranoia and restless anxiety. Talked to mom after that and my words became such a reflection of my state of mind - a roundabout blabbering of directionless thoughts. And my mom - oh, my mom - is the most wonderful and gorgeous woman I've ever met in the whole wide world; such an angel from God who makes it all so, so clear to me. And it's not even things that I haven't heard before; they're all echoes of things that God has been patiently pointing out but I just haven't been opening my ears to......

And I just have to let things go. Let people go. I'm not going to try anymore, not with my own effort. It's not a matter of giving up; I'm just not going to spend myself on account of the ambition and things that I want to do rather than what He wants. And sometimes it'll mean just leaving things as they are, not moving until they move first; sometimes it'll mean... that things won't look too pretty on the surface. But God's in charge. And God knows better.

And that's where I'm liberated

"你要冷静。冷静下来。来自神的 confirmations 是没有挣扎,没有怀疑的。是带着平安的。”

冷静。
没有挣扎。
平安。

Girl in Question

j.tan.eq
King's College London
English Literature
a fluffball of non-sequitors
and loving the Lord


Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.

LINKS

.child sponsorship. send a cow. ethically green. ethical fashion. war on want - fight global poverty. tax justice network. killer coke and coca-cola crimes. christian apologetics. a father's heart for you. cute overload. singapore angle. international volunteering opportunities. teaching abroad. online bible. our daily bread. all recipes. online music marketplace.

SPEAK IT



PICTURES

London, Egypt, Barcelona & Paris: Jun-Jul '07.
Skiing at Flaine Resort, France: Mar '07.
Tanzania: Jan '07.

& ARCHIVES

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008