Wednesday, June 28, 2006 @1:37 AM
It's been an awesome, awesome weekend, ah, inexplicable, and I see such a packed week ahead. I don't have enough time this week to type a full post so I shall type one either in the weekend or next week. lots of things to look forward to this week. Lots of socials. Because of a presentation and seminar on Thurs I just feel so tied down, so tired, and health-wise I think I'm stretching it quite a bit and living on the reserves of energy left in my body. Somehow I just can't wait for Thurs to be here so I can start packing. But somehow I just don't want Thurs to come because a lot of people are leaving. I know I'll see them again someday. but the feeling of people
leaving just feels a tad bit odd. I can't wait for next weds to come because that means I can fly home and rest, rest at home with people around to love; yet somehow I don't want that day to come because it means another departure again, and it means change, transition, adapting to another lifestyle altogether.
Perhaps I'm just tired, or lazy, or too dependent on friendships. *sighs*
God, give me fuel and perspective for week 10/11.