Wednesday, May 24, 2006 @3:05 AM
wawawahhh it's 3am and I'm about to peng-san but here's a quick update of what's been up:
- Film module this term is GREAT, keep watching movies, watched 2 fantastic Alfred Hitchcock films called Vertigo and Rebecca today.
- I'm finally finding inner motivation this term to finish my readings on time and do work properly! tho I should read a lot more I know.......
- Had a fantastic time just now just talking around the table with Lin, Ailin, Cui, Yiwen, Wee Zi, Jason, Louis, and earlier on with Fauziah and Pepper; we just talked for hours and there were many amusing points *muacks* love you guys~
- Talked to my Pa this morning wheee! Miss his voice.
- It's been raining raining raining this whole week, "wa rao eh beri cold sia", the cold is causing a really stuffed nose and perpetual headache
- Ennie I MISS talking to you!! Hope you're revising fine for upcoming exams and hope to talk to you soon!
- Small groups and Big groups (Halifax CU) have been such wonderful answered prayers from God. Last term it seemed really helpless (big groups especially) but after entrusting it all to God's hands He works wonders! looking forward to combined Big Groups with Langwith CU tomorrow
- God's made me discover what True Love is all over again :)
- and is teaching me to love not with my own strength but with His, praise Him
- Elim Church is GREAT
- Home in Singapore just seems so real I wanna fly back right now
- I'm incredibly sleepy, so off to bed I go
wheee~