Friday, April 21, 2006 @12:59 AM
It suddenly struck me (with a pang in the heart) how much I'm going to miss my friends on either side of the world in the summer and in the years ahead. I had to change the date on my air-ticket back to SG and I was so horribly torn. There're friends here graduating/leaving for placements whom I might never see again because it's my final year in 06/07 - people like Heng Chin, Rokey, Yaozu, Winfred, Matthew - and there's Tim who's flying back to SG from Aus and coinciding with my stay in SG only for a short period of time before I fly again to Luoyuan on 9th July, and I might not see him again for 3ish years after that. Sigh, people just come and go so quickly in our lives and it's rather sad to see sliding doors open and shut while we stand on either side of the platform.
what do I
do? :/ Lord, guide me...