Monday, April 24, 2006 @10:54 PM
And finally, I've come to the end of medieval literature.I guess it contained more allure than I initially thought it did, but at the end of the day I guess the
Historia Regum Brittanniae could be summed up in this:
*东汉末年分**三国,烽火连天不休
儿女情长没法执着,有谁来煮酒
尔虞我诈是三国,说不清对与错
纷纷扰扰千百年以后,一切又从头
<<曹操>>, 林俊杰*replace 东 with any suitable adjective
**三国 = France (Normans), England (Anglo-Saxons), Italy (Roman/Byzantine)?
BUT ANYWAY, this is wayyyy late, but here's a post of Ailin's 21st bday and the murder mystery dinner we had. Everyone was incredibly sporting, and it was a dramtic, chaotic, sugar-filled, scandalous, entertaining, spontaneous night - one I won't forget. Here's the cast and characters, quoted from
Cui's blog:
"...everyone (or almost everyone) glammed up at night for our hollywood murder mystery party with lin and me as hostesses, louis as gossipy gambling cleaning lady, charmain as acerbic talk show host, jason as stoned slacker security guard, shan as cutesy bimbotic big brother reject, jia min as aggressively feminist DJ, pep as platinum-selling singer and sitcom star, en qi as weepy greek indian mother, emily as shakespearean stage-thespian, yiwen as drugged-up medium, evan as european arthouse director (and murderer), and the princess as, well, a princessy young actress. complete with tiara and sparkly birthday-girl wand."
Here's a poster of everyone, a brilliant photo collage designed by Louis:

And a hilarious clip of us (just to show the chaos) laughing at a misreading of "You are as wooden as a treehouse filled with chairs" to "...as a TREE filled with chairs."
More pictures...






Jason and Lin acting
Beng and
Lian
And, the final finger-pointing picture...