Wednesday, March 01, 2006 @1:15 AM
Recovered my security and place in the Lord, such peace, such stability, such... joy...
Security... that's what most girls want isn't it? ;)
Had a lovely weekend away, had a lovely Monday, had a lovely Tuesday, lovely chats with lovely sisters who bless me so much, lovely chats in the kitchen with the Singaporean bunch, lovely mornings when I just wake up feeling the smile of God radiate down on my face, lovely days even when it's raining or when the wind blows the chill into your bones, lovely peace even when the future's uncertain, lovely times with God in the mornings and throughout the day, lovely lessons of listening in the Spirit and knowing that I'm still learning, I'm always learning, and that the Lord loves me for who I am despite all my weaknesses, lovely DISCIPLINE yeahhhh I'm finally getting my discipline back regarding music work and gymming, lovely fellowship and times of refreshing in the Lord's g r a c e . . . .
晚上吹着冷风踩单车经过 Heslington Village 时候,抬头仰望着黑天上的砖石 - 觉得好美好美,在新加坡很少很少能看到这么美丽的天空。。。再次觉得自己好幸福好幸福。。。
“我的恩典是够你用的”
阿门 ;)