Sunday, March 12, 2006 @4:03 PM
it's amazing how God's faithfulness shines through in the most amazing ways, and even in the weirdest fashions and symbols: been seeing the image/notion/idea/representation of the
Lion in so so many ways the past week (the most uncanny was when I walked into Jovita's room and saw a gadzillion lion soft toys in there lol) and I was really wondering about it, asked Him about it, then sang
How Great is Our God today in church with the part about the Lion and the Lamb and I was like "oh my goodness why didn't I think of that earlier?!" Was basically so caught up in so many other things and struggling emotions that I completely didn't see the Lion
in me; that I've got a roaring Lion with me all the time fending off nasty attacks from... vultures?
Had such a
weird day yesterday, was basically plagued by so much fear and guilt about what'd happen if I chose to disobey Him in so many areas because the nightmare just basically portrayed it so realistically, ah, it was filthy and disgusting, the attitudes I'd blatantly carry even in the name of being a 'Christian' when I clearly wasn't - but after CU Katie prayed over me and read so many verses and promises to renounce the lies that've been circling around in my head

On a darker note, it was horrible. Really horrible. But God just shone through all those lies in the end and I felt so released after Katie's proclamations and prayer. And when I was sharing with Ailin in the room about the day's random happenings suddenly my eyes were opened to how God's faithfulness has been revealed throughout the day... the things that were closest to my heart, and certain massive issues that encircled them - my family, my utmost weakness, prayer support - had clear and specific intervention from God; when I told Ailin about my dad I was just tearing out of joy for how amazing my Lion is, my protector, my Lord, my King...
Shiao En, I should change your song to "I've got a Lion inside of me"
lol.