Friday, February 03, 2006 @6:00 AM
THANKS:- to Cui who offered to cooked me that dinner just when I was buried up to my neck in research and essay.
you're an angel from God.- to Michelle who asked me so concernedly and sincerely in the kitchen if I've been ok, and who so dearly hugged/kissed me!
- to Beth who's always praying for me and lifting my situation up to God in committee and in prayer meetings and stuff, and for checking up on me to see how I am, thanks so much...
- to Sarah Feathers who's also checking up on me and constantly praying over the venues issue
- to Lauren to who got me a team from James ahh! That was vvv practical and loving!
- to Tash who keeps texting me with encouragements and messages from God (you prophet), and is just so infectious with her love
- to Rokey who called at the right moment when I needed to cry out and wail, and for constant constant encouragement! And humourous-educational convos ;)
- to Yaozu for calling to check up on me, and for that funny conversation at 4am for me to let off steam from my essay
- to Eleena and Ailin and others who prayed for me too
- to Mike and Katy, the CU presidents who're such darlings for offering to buy me lunch!
- to my tutor Cath hahaha for extending my essay deadline...
- to God,
GOD,
GOD!!!!! for letting me know that His strength is in me and I'm loved. :)
wheeeeeeeee~~