Sunday, February 19, 2006 @2:43 PM
Fly on your wings to the call of the bard
we each find our routes and forsake what's at heart
Leave me to my calling and yours to surrender
we both walk our ways
away, away from each other
and toward heavenMessage at Elim struck me in the heart about something I was just praying for that morning
(how quick God is), and things about it echoed certain foreshadowings from Tash and my mom; kinda knew this was coming when suddenly goodbye was the new hello, when once again there's
sweet sweet surrender to learn, and all I can and must do is fix my eyes fix my eyes upon Jesus
(and I sewed you a cushion on that), let Him erase the bittersweet remnants of 3 years and teach me to focus, focus, focus on what is necessary
And it's not a bad thing, because despite tears on the surface there's a smile deep down knowing that
finally I'll learn to love and be loved by the Lord like totally, finally it's one step closer to living as a free girl with more shackles and chains cut off, finally, it's one step closer to gazing and dwelling in Your courts day by day with one less thing pulling me behind.
You love me Lord, don't you?That's all I need to know.