Monday, January 30, 2006 @8:35 PM
Perhaps it's the discovery of Bebo Norman and his mellow guitar, gentle vocals; perhaps the prophecy over the weekend that sparks will evolve into a gentle, mellow but steady fire; perhaps a revelation of a new path ahead, one more focused, one more turbulent, more difficult, but all the same with the
Lord as my guide,
, that's contributing to this inexplicable quietness inside of me, just like Steve said - a fire on a candle, gently burning, steadily lighting the darkness inside. Amidst tears and crouching on the floor this morning I came to an awakening of the evil inside of me, the reality of past mistakes and potential for future error, but also this morning
I came to an awareness that I was saved not to be condemned; I was saved to change and be set free.
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesusand thanks to Heng Chin for that lovely card on the door -
-
His peace will guard my heart and mindLord, help me when I am so unable...