<body> <body>

Monday, December 12, 2005 @8:58 PM

oh my goodness oh my goodness I haven't heard such a beautiful song in ages the chords are just beautifullll wish I could play them >.<

Ah... 好美啊。。。
(thanks so much Ailin)

陶喆-摇篮曲

看那紫蓝的天快要消失在
一瞬间无限美景的缠绵
我的宝贝也盼著明天
看著你无邪的脸
这世界还像个乐园
孩子梦里笑得甜
在我怀里你可以安眠
影子是恐龙玩具
你的想像在恶作剧
月光在墙上和你玩游戏
真假有时难分清
到银河边缘摘星星
你的梦幻冒险我陪你去
别再哭我就在你身边
不会让你有任何危险
紧紧握著你的小手陪你远离一切的梦魇
为你做什么我都情愿
宝贝乖乖盖上被
窗外微风吹你要学著不怕黑
未来你要自己面对
生命中的喜悦与伤悲
记得我的爱永远相随

Sigh this just so reminds me of home... when I'm my mom's baby. And being an extraordinary mother, my mom has done more than any other normal mom would have done, going all out to make sure that I can speak and sing like any other kid, stuffing food into my mouth and making sure I grow fat (well most other moms do that haha), feeding me bottle after bottle of antibiotics, supporting me spiritually, supporting me emotionally, praying and crying and fasting for me, loving me even tho I'm so stubborn and idiotic sometimes, listening to my same problems again and again, patiently advising me and cautioning me, watching me go my own stubborn way and tolerating her worry for me... and normal stuff that many moms do like give me massages when my exams are here and my head hurts, bring me shopping for stuff to bring back to York, laugh with me about my lil brother (hurhur)......
above all loving and loving and loving me just so much. I love you ma, and I miss you :(

And my maternal instincts kick in when I listen to this song... inside of me something is saying, "get married get a baby start a family eeeeeeee!" but it's ridiculous 'cuz nooo I know I'll have to stay single till God says otherwise. Still, a baby with that chubby face and lil lil puny hands and feet will be so lovely to hold... :)

Yes I know, raising a child involves far more than that... so obviously I'm not prepared.... in His time! For now I'll be the baby of my God my ever ever faithful Father, and I know I always will be. ;)

Girl in Question

j.tan.eq
King's College London
English Literature
a fluffball of non-sequitors
and loving the Lord


Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.

LINKS

.child sponsorship. send a cow. ethically green. ethical fashion. war on want - fight global poverty. tax justice network. killer coke and coca-cola crimes. christian apologetics. a father's heart for you. cute overload. singapore angle. international volunteering opportunities. teaching abroad. online bible. our daily bread. all recipes. online music marketplace.

SPEAK IT



PICTURES

London, Egypt, Barcelona & Paris: Jun-Jul '07.
Skiing at Flaine Resort, France: Mar '07.
Tanzania: Jan '07.

& ARCHIVES

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008