Friday, November 18, 2005 @2:13 PM
Arrr! Will be away at the Scottish border (yes, actually IN scotland!) for the weekend 'cuz it's CU Housepartayyyyyyyyyyy yeah!
God is so loving eee. ;)
Pepper called me a social butterfly. and I took a step back and realised how God has really blessed me with so many lovely friends... and blessed me with the courage to mingle around. Thank You lovely Abba...
and I realised I haven't been posting up a lot of photos. So here're a few from the OSA elections about 6 nights ago (Sat) - it was held in Kasbah and we had a post-elections party after that, dancing and stuff. Had so much fun with friends...

'tis me and me lovely lovely dear sister Heng Chin! My housemate this year, and she's been such a wonderful encouragement to me. She's M'sian but studied in DHS and VJ.

Friends from Singapore, HK and M'sia

Chinese (as in mainland chinese) guy Rokey and myself... he's such a funny guy! Love bantering with him.