Sunday, June 26, 2005 @5:00 PM
So it's down to 5 quacks and a sad Yamagata song growing into your skin and past memories. A sense of
Quietness has settled somewhere inside of me, tho it involves getting lost somewhere. I'm lost in the green and sun of lovely York, lost in the love and warmth of nice affectionate people here, lost in the slow pace of everything. It seems like a dream that's too good to be true - it's too colourful, too quiet, too noisy, too slow and too fast.
I don't expect anything... I can't expect anything.I'll be torn between threads of reality and dream when I go back home. Really am looking forward to it, but my palms are sweaty and my heart seems to have lost its way.
Lost? Lost in issues I have to face up to, lost in different responsibilities and in crowds of people among which I can never find a familiar soul. Cold. But I have my family's arms wrapped warm around me, and
I want to rest in the shadow of His wings.
And wherever he soars, I'll fly along...