Sunday, May 01, 2005 @11:37 PM
There was a carnival of international dance and music in town... I went after prayer session tonight, with a group of girls from YCC (york city church). And we danced the Caelidh!!!! Those Scottish dances... haha. It was great! Tho I have a slightly sprained ankle at the moment...
oh, but it was fantastic. Haha. Such fun.
Could use it for icebreaking or something... really worth learning! I learnt 2 kinds of Caelidh, will 'impart' them to anyone who wishes to learn *wink*
God spoke through a prophecy through Carly just now, when we were praying together. It was really quite appropriate... but I don't know if I'm thinking too much. Because if it's true in the way I think it, then it really is in my favour.... though it requires sacrifice at the moment. Then again, God works all things for my good, so what's wrong with it being in my favour, right?
But... it really is too good to be true...
I don't know if I'm just putting a bias slant to this prophecy.