Sunday, May 15, 2005 @5:59 PM
My dad took the train to Heathrow 2 hours ago...
The past few days have been amazing, and they'll be etched in my memory forever. When he boarded the train and I turned around, tears just couldn't stop coming but I wasn't sure why then. Now perhaps I do.
Haven't felt such love from my dad in such a long, long, long time. Just the two of us, and we did all the daddy-daughter things like play tennis, go for Chinese, went on long walks with long talks about random issues from birds to life. I never knew how much I needed these things until I look back on them...
but above all, I have my heavenly Father to thank. Everything occurred in perfect timing - if this took place a while ago I probably wouldn't be able to accept the love my earthly father wanted to give. Abba Father provides for all my needs...
and my soul shall find rest in God alone.Thank you so, so much, for the past few days, Lord.