Saturday, April 16, 2005 @2:12 PM
I've just got a tad bit of a feeling that my blog's too orange.
Oh, whatever... I like it? :)
But anyway. I've finished with Keats. Or at least tried to finish it by scrambling through the last few of his Odes. Moving onto Caleb Williams now - this book I've never heard of, but seems pretty interesting from the blurb. Making an attempt to actually finish up my readings before term starts, because it'll free up a lot of time for CU / socialising / other books. There're only 2 essays due this term, and they're mainly procedural. So it's not going to be as hectic as the previous terms. Then again, I've got more ideas for CU and class participation's going to be graded this term. Which means I've got to do a lot more extra reading.
The love for reading grows on you... I remember being 9 and a spoilt brat who would sleep the minute she read two lines. Now the words just jump alive......
I'm loving my course more and more. :)
It's amazing how quickly the first year is flying. Have I mentioned it before? I'm moving into the last week of the hols. And then moving into the 3rd and final term of the first year. Of course, you UCL blokes don't have school anymore *mutters* but still! Last term! And then I'll be flying home...
Am I bursting out of my clothes!? EEP! That's it. Twice a week, 3-k. And no more tight tees. *blush*
Rufus's "Agnus Dei" is... amazing. 16th May in York - can't wait!