Saturday, March 05, 2005 @5:24 PM
We're moving into week 9 and I really can't WAIT for week 9 to be over. My final essay is due on Friday and I'll be away for the weekend at Leeds because of Small Group Leaders' training (bible study training). And for week 10 it's freeeeeeedomm... Jekyll and Hyde isn't a very long read and I've read Dorian Gray before, so I just have to skim through some stuff about it. I'm so looking forward to week 10 'cuz there's gonna be no more tension. I can go to town as I wish, watch movies as I will, go bowling, tour town.. and yeah at the end of week 10 it's France and Italy. :)
Oh boy oh boy.
But for now I have to finish the tortuous Henry James novel - another 600-pager. The characters are really unlikeable, and I'm not a fan of his style I suppose. But if I don't write an essay on this I don't know what I'll be able to do... Hmm. Oh wells.
HEY A-level-results-receivers... do let me know how you guys did for A's alright? I'd really like to know :)
*gulps down red bull and prepares for another 2 hours of James*