Thursday, March 17, 2005 @12:19 PM
Ehehehehehhehehhhehehhehhh.
Brian cancelled classes and tutorials today.
HEH HEH HEH
Does that mean I'm FREE?! WOOHOO!
On the other hand, my thumb is literally throbbing with pain because I chopped it while chopping the carrots. No, I didn't chop it off. If I used greater strength I probably would have... but I cut right through the sides and the nail. Haii.. ouch. I do have a high threshold of pain, which is good...
ooh la la la...
Bowling yesterday was fun! I mean, it was alright. Mingling around and stuff... went with Halifax and Langwith CU and I invited my housemate, Jason and Ailin along. Haven't bowled in aggessss!! First score was 50 and second was 108. So inconsistent ya :)
France and Italy.......
Looking forward to them, but I really hope I don't fall sick along the way. Been quite tired and sickish these few days. Good that the classes were cancelled.. can rest then!
Ok, gotta go down to the kitchen and check on my bak kut teh.