Friday, February 18, 2005 @3:36 AM
I'm running out of po chai pills... I think my chilli has gone sour too! :(
Anyway, I seem to be finding difficulty concentrating on work these days. Somehow just not in the mood for doleful poetry. And I've got so much readings to do but I just can't read Tennyson at a quicker pace! Things are moving sooo slowly wrt work...
And I've got another German test next week +_+ Argh. Why do I not have a sense of urgency when everything's piling up...?
And my faith has been undergoing some serious tests these few days. Serious, serious doubts have started to creep into my mind and the attacks were strangely ferocious during cell group just now. Kept praying against them in Jesus' name and eventually they went away... hurrah! Very many thanks to someone who told me to read Hebrews 11 too. :) Good chapter to read.
Yeah yeah going swimmmmmmmming tomorrow for the first time... and tennis! Friday is exercise day!