Tuesday, February 01, 2005 @11:09 PM
eeeeeeeeeee ahhhh bweahhhhh gahhh ooooheheeeeeeeee
(pardon the unintelligible)
I absolutely ADORE the belated bday and christmas pressie Jason and Cuifen got for me! It was encased in an orange box... and it was perfume and moisturising cream inside. The dear girl left the receipt inside so I got to know the price...... it's not cheap! :/ Oh but I'm so thankful for the gift. The scent is great! It's exactly the type that I like.. and ohhh I just love it!
You know, from the gifts everyone here got me you kinda see how thoughtful and observant they are... Ailin got me a Joni Mitchell CD, which I've always wanted to get but just... didn't. I remember only mentioning it once to her (not that I wanted to buy it -- I just told her I like folk and I really like the only Joni Mitchell song I've ever heard, Big Yellow Taxi..) so she got me the CD! How sweet is that. And the orange perfume... ahh! Ok one doesn't have to be extremely observant to know that I like orange. Besides, everytime I see something orange I'll squeal anyway... But anyway, I just love it the way people's thoughtfulness are revealed in the presents they give. It shows time and consideration put into buying the gift...
Haha this IS a bit late 'cuz it's already 1 month past my birthday. :) We happened to be talking about Valentine's Day this afternoon... I told them that it really isn't a very special day to me. I know it sounds cliche but, if everyday's a Valentine's Day, why should there be one special day to commemorate relationships and love, right? I mean, it can be cause for couples to go out and stuff, but presents, flowers, etc... I mean, why should presents only be exchanged on Valentine's Day? It's just so much sweeter when you receive things 'Just Because'! :)
Anyways. Spent 4 hours at the library today, preparing for my essay... researched and I guess I've got most of the material I wanted. It's gonna be a tough week next week, but when it's over I'm gonna be sooooo elated. Busy weeks are good in a way, I guess... they just keep you going so you won't have time to stop and think about how lonely you are. I'm finding more strength in the Lord each day tho. Was walking back alone in the dark just now and I kept praying... remembering to live in God's presence because I know He's got me in His hand. Thank you God :)
ahh! Gonna check on my chicken rice now. Yeah it's 10.20pm and I'm having my dinner. Oh wells...
My appetite has surged back to its normal state. And I'm feeling more energetic these days. It's the exercise... :D