Saturday, December 11, 2004 @10:23 PM
So tired - ended up sleeping at 4.
Don't know why actually. After I bathed time just went flying away.
Woke up late for CU AGM today, so I went late... but after that I went to McArthurglen's (a MALL!) with Eleena, Karen, Caroline, and this girl whose name I don't know how to spell. She's quite a pretty Mexican... kinda looks like Selma Hayek. Karen's Mexican as well, and Caroline's my German seminar-mate. Anyway, after going to the Mexican party the other night, I think I know how to recognise Mexicans already... anyways. We went shopping! shopppppingg. I bought an orange sweater from GAP and exchanged presents with Eleena. Haha, 'twas very funny.. .both of us set sights on this really nice top but it costs 19 pounds so we really didn't know whether we should buy it. So in the end we bought them and exchanged them as gifts... haha it was so ridiculous. Practically speaking, we were just buying them for ourselves! But oh well... it just means that we're saving on each other's pressies 'cuz we don't have to buy them anymore. :)
But anyway. I boughts lots of gifts! I think I'm splurging too much... everything here IS, really, kinda expensive if you think in Singapore dollars. (x3... sigh) Like, a Big N Tasty burger from macs (which tastes really good! wonder why they don't have it in singapore. or did they introduce it while I'm here?) costs 2.59 quid, which is like S$7... yes, and it's JUST the burger. Haha, oh welllll... my scholarship allowance is in pounds so I shouldn't be complaining. Still! I've been shopping so much this Christmas!! But I love giving pressies anyway :)
Andy has been really weird this week... and Tash told me the same thing. Seems really callous, indifferent... kinda meanish... oh well, I don't know what's happened to him but I know it's something not good. Been very liberal with other girls lately I heard/think... may seem like the norm here but I know it's having some adverse effect on him. Oh wells hope I can talk to him and minister to him in some sense on the way to seminar next week.
Arghh my eyes are dying. I feel like my eye bags are giving my eyes so much weight... hahaha. Oh wells.
Oh well for German is "Na ja". How cool is that. haha.
OH YEAH. GERMAN TEST ON MONDAY! ARGH!