Sunday, December 05, 2004 @7:40 PM
Been through an emotional day, and I woke up feeling like I was half-dying because my head and body felt like LEAD. It was a horrifying experience... I don't think I've ever felt that dead-tired before. Felt like I was really on the verge of collapsing so I missed church and stayed at home.
The day was a rollercoaster ride... emotional ups and downs and ups again. I'm alright now... been praying on and off throughout the day for God's strength and foresight. Psalm 34 greatly comforted me and, you know what? I read a lot about "waiting" in my Post-Modernism readings. Haha. God is amusing. Been reminded of the call to WAIT again.. wait 12 days, wait 3 years, wait 7 years... wait even longer. I need to breathe God's word every moment to have that strength to do so.
TRUST in the LORD!