Monday, December 13, 2004 @11:00 PM
All of us saw Eleena off at the train station today...
Ailin and I are so excited to go home. I've already made plans with Adela for caroling and stuff.. so glad Kiat told me I could carol with Chorale! Guys guys must come to either Raffles Hotel/Grand Hyatt to see ok? :D
Gonna buy so many things when I'm back to bring to York... simple things like more luo2 han4 guo3 tea, extra stationery, more track pants, etc etc. Which means.. more shopping! Heh. :) Wellllll these things are necessary.... *looks around innocently*
I've got 2 more seminars left... argh! German test today was alright.. only I left a few blanks because I didn't know what doctor/nurse was in German. Oh well... anyway! Things are getting really slack for the motley crue (we call ourselves that now. the 5 of us sing freshers)... exploring town, meeting up more often... 'cuz it's week 10 man! Ahhhhhh!
The geese are starting to get REALLY irritating... more and more poop everywhere on campus! Gotta try to avoid stepping on them all the time... wonder if it's possible to toilet-train them. Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Fourth aunt and family are coming down on Weds! Yay! Gonna do all the touristy stuff, FINALLY!