Tuesday, October 12, 2004 @5:32 PM
I'm having the sickly, tired feeling... I really hope I don't fall sick. It's terrible to fall sick in this place especially when you've got to rush around to attend to things.
I went to reg with the Eng department today. Realised that my academic week is really slack. But I guess the bulk of the time has to be spent on independent study. I've got German classes on Monday tho. Gotta spend another 1-2 hours of German independent study each week... Oh you know what? The girl who lives opposite me has read ALL her set texts for the term. Geez I haven't even finished one. This is awful...
York has a fascination with ducks. There's duck poop at many places but hey, if you hurt a duck you're in serious, serious trouble. There're ducks everywhere, and I do greet them occasionally. Ailin and I have been contemplating poaching a duck... I mean, hey, there're no duck predators on the campus so the ecosystem will be disturbed and the place will be swamped with ducks sooner or later. So we're doing 'em a favour right?
I feel so deprived. Haha. First time I saw a duck fly today. And yesterday I saw a full spider web at the bus stop and exclaimed my surprise to Jason... then he said he saw a spider the size of that spider web. Mannn.
I'm so so tired... argh.