Wednesday, October 13, 2004 @2:39 PM
I miss my piggy peewee!!
Talked to him, ma and kor on MSN just now. Ahh.. the wonders of technology...
The weather's great today! There was sun in the morning and I walked around with jeans and a single-layer top... and just now I went down in flip-flops. It feels warm in my room.
The thought of cooking later is sprucing me up. I can't wait to cook...
Nothing much today, finished settling most of the admin stuff so I'm in my dorm most of the time. Going to the supermarket later to shop for groceries and better breakfasts... like cereal or something. And ham and cheese and what-nots.
Settling all these things by myself is quite refreshening. The good thing is I don't find it burdensome or anything of the like... prolly 'cuz lessons haven't started and I'm not rushing a paper or anything. And maybe it's because I'm relatively richer than everyone else considering I'm on a scholarship. I know, I know, I'll be frugal... to the best of my ability. ;)
Ducks!! Ducks and geese everywhere! They sleep in the weirdest positions... they roll up into a ball-like thing and stand on one foot or they just sleep in a ball-like shape. Cute huh? But so tempting to squish. Hee.
Gonna read my coursebook about course requirements and choosing modules...